We’re closing in on the end of summer, but luckily this chicken dish is good in any season. Made in the crock-pot and packed with flavor, I charmed my book club with these sliders and then froze the leftovers. Pair the sliders with cheese, eat the meat without the bun, the options are endless–and tasty to boot.
- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in a slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.