From the Cookies and Cups website
- 2 to 2-1/2 lbs. chicken breasts, fat trimmed
- 2 (14 oz) cans diced tomatoes, undrained (I used 1 (28oz.) can)
- 2 (10 oz) cans corn, drained (I couldn’t find 10oz. cans, so I used 2 (15oz) cans)
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- Combine all ingredients in your slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Chicken will be very tender when ready.
- Shred chicken with a fork and stir to combine.
- Serve alone or over rice, topped with cheese and a dollop of sour cream.