I’m someone who needs a quick breakfast during the weekdays. I mean really quick. Like, cereal isn’t fast enough–understand what I’m saying, now? So when I came across this savory and super fast breakfast, I had to give it a try. It’s like brunch in a muffin–yum!
This originated on Plain Chicken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown sausage in a skillet over medium heat, stirring until it crumbles. Drain well.
- Combine sausage, Bisquick and next three ingredients in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg and milk.
- Add to dry ingredients (pouring into the well) stirring just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake for 22 minutes or until golden and serve warm.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator and reheat in the microwave for 20-30 seconds, or let stand at room temperature.